Hello lovelies! For today’s post I wanted to share 12 random things! I saw Amber Fillerup do this on her blog and thought it might be fun! I am also a very closed book so in an effort to open up more I wanted to share some random things about me, my marriage, and what has been going on in our lives in general. Enjoy!
12 random things…
- I was recently thinking about all the places we traveled to so far this year… 5 states and 7 countries! Hopefully we will make it 6 states though because I really want to get home to California before the end of the year.
- Last night we got some pizookies from BJ’s. They are seriously the best thing on this planet. Can i get an AAAAMEEENNN?
- I woke up this morning with the hugest cold sore on my lip. When I got a sunburn this last weekend I knew it was coming. No kissing my man for a while. Sad!
- I really love the fall, fall fashion, fall food…it’s basically my favorite season. But the last two days here have been really cold and I HATE being cold. Like there is nothing more uncomfortable for me than being cold! I’m living in a tropical destination in the future guys. I am grateful we live in Oklahoma now and not Idaho anymore! It is WAY warmer here.
- I can’t believe G and I have been married 5 years! It feels like just yesterday we were little baby newlyweds.
- I read this quote the other day and really loved it.
“If you’re always doing things to please other people, then you limit your happiness to their approval.” – Meggan Roxanne
- I’m working on a goal of being on time! I hate being late so much, but can never seem to be on time!
- One of my all time favorite movies is Miss Congeniality. Sandra Bullock is my spirit animal!!!!! We just watched that recently.
- I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, aka Mormon. I won’t force my faith upon you, but I am very open about it so feel free to ask me questions! Or you can check out this website.
- My husband is in grad school so we are poor as dirt, but I have never felt more blessed and happy in life! Just one more year to go though! Yayyyyy!
- We don’t have kids. Nothing is wrong with us…I’m just very faithful with my birth control. We don’t hate kids either. We are actually really excited to have some kiddos one day! It just hasn’t been right for us yet. It bugs me how nosy people are about it, but I am working on not caring about other people’s opinions of me or my life.
- I have been putting out a new hairstyle every week on my YouTube channel. Are you guys seeing those? Do you even like seeing those or would you rather see some makeup tutorials or more fashion posts? I want to know what it is you want to see more of! Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for dropping in and getting to know me better through these 12 random things! If you have any other questions for me and/or Garrett drop them in the comments below! I would love to be more open about us and our lives to others.